Clue: One in ___ (20%)
We have 1 answer for the clue One in ___ (20%). See the results below.
- Take ___ (rest)
- A short rest, in actors' lingo
- Quitting time, often
- Half a sawbuck
- Number of tribes in the original Iroquois confederacy
- With 102-Across, London-New York time difference
- *End of a 38-Across
- V, to Valerian
- Number of players on a basketball team
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One in ___ (20%) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!