Clue: Quitting time, often
We have 1 answer for the clue Quitting time, often. See the results below.
- Take ___ (rest)
- A short rest, in actors' lingo
- Half a sawbuck
- Number of tribes in the original Iroquois confederacy
- One in ___ (20%)
- With 102-Across, London-New York time difference
- *End of a 38-Across
- V, to Valerian
- Number of players on a basketball team
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Quitting time, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!