Clue: V, to Valerian
We have 1 answer for the clue V, to Valerian. See the results below.
- Take ___ (rest)
- A short rest, in actors' lingo
- Quitting time, often
- Half a sawbuck
- Number of tribes in the original Iroquois confederacy
- One in ___ (20%)
- With 102-Across, London-New York time difference
- *End of a 38-Across
- Number of players on a basketball team
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue V, to Valerian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!