Clue: Sheraton hotels owner
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheraton hotels owner. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 1999
- New York Times - February 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sheraton hotels owner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!