Clue: Onetime Japanese immigrant
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime Japanese immigrant. See the results below.
- Japanese immigrant
- First-generation Japanese
- Literally, "first generation"
- Immigrant from Japan
- Pre-World War II Japanese immigrant
- Emigrant from the east
- Japanese-American immigrant
- Japanese immigrant to the U.S.
- Japanese immigrant, to the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Onetime Japanese immigrant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!