Clue: Onetime White House pooch
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime White House pooch. See the results below.
- White House Scottie
- F.D.R.'s pooch
- F.D.R.'s Scottie
- Start of a carol's refrain
- "___ Speech" (9/23/44 F.D.R. address)
- Scottie in the White House
- Famous White House pooch
- F.D.R.'s dog
- Start of a Christmas chorus
- F.D.R. dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Onetime White House pooch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!