Clue: Start of a carol's refrain
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of a carol's refrain. See the results below.
- White House Scottie
- F.D.R.'s pooch
- F.D.R.'s Scottie
- "___ Speech" (9/23/44 F.D.R. address)
- Scottie in the White House
- Famous White House pooch
- Onetime White House pooch
- F.D.R.'s dog
- Start of a Christmas chorus
- F.D.R. dog
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 04, 2005
- New York Times - July 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Start of a carol's refrain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!