Clue: Scottie in the White House
We have 1 answer for the clue Scottie in the White House. See the results below.
- White House Scottie
- F.D.R.'s pooch
- F.D.R.'s Scottie
- Start of a carol's refrain
- "___ Speech" (9/23/44 F.D.R. address)
- Famous White House pooch
- Onetime White House pooch
- F.D.R.'s dog
- Start of a Christmas chorus
- F.D.R. dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Scottie in the White House that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!