Clue: Oral surgeon's deg.
We have 1 answer for the clue Oral surgeon's deg.. See the results below.
- One with filling work?: Abbr.
- Periodontist's deg.
- Drilling expert: Abbr.
- Canine checker: Abbr.
- 33-Down initials
- Driller's deg.
- Shingle letters
- Filling pro, for short
- Person who knows the drill?: Abbr.
- Person who does a lot of cleaning: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 01, 2009
- USA Today - June 10, 2008
- USA Today - August 17, 2007
- New York Times - August 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Oral surgeon's deg. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!