Clue: Origami staple
We have 1 answer for the clue Origami staple. See the results below.
- Construction site sight
- Weight lifter
- __ fly (insect sometimes called "daddy longlegs")
- Origami bird
- One doing heavy lifting
- Whooping ___
- Sleepy Hollow schoolmaster Ichabod __
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 03, 2016
- LA Times - September 28, 2012
- USA Today - November 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Origami staple that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!