Clue: Pacific Fleet admiral of W.W. II
We have 1 answer for the clue Pacific Fleet admiral of W.W. II. See the results below.
- Admiral who originated "island hopping"
- WWII admiral
- WWII U.S. Pacific Forces leader
- Pacific Fleet admiral of WWII
- Aircraft fleet named after an admiral
- W.W. II admiral Chester
- U.S.S. ___ (aircraft carrier named for a former admiral)
- Last of the fleet admirals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pacific Fleet admiral of W.W. II that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!