Clue: WWII U.S. Pacific Forces leader
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII U.S. Pacific Forces leader. See the results below.
- Pacific Fleet admiral of W.W. II
- Admiral who originated "island hopping"
- WWII admiral
- Pacific Fleet admiral of WWII
- Aircraft fleet named after an admiral
- W.W. II admiral Chester
- U.S.S. ___ (aircraft carrier named for a former admiral)
- Last of the fleet admirals
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue WWII U.S. Pacific Forces leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!