NIMITZ is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Pacific Fleet admiral of W.W. II
- Admiral who originated "island hopping"
- WWII admiral
- WWII U.S. Pacific Forces leader
- Pacific Fleet admiral of WWII
- Aircraft fleet named after an admiral
- W.W. II admiral Chester
- U.S.S. ___ (aircraft carrier named for a former admiral)
- Last of the fleet admirals
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 30, 2017
- New York Times - December 29, 2014
- New York Times - November 01, 2010
- USA Today - January 02, 2007
- New York Sun - December 27, 2006
- LA Times - May 05, 2006
- USA Today - February 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 12, 2005
- Washington Post - August 03, 2001
- New York Times - December 31, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer nimitz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!