Clue: Pair of nines?
We have 1 answer for the clue Pair of nines?. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 20, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- USA Today - January 22, 2007
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pair of nines? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!