Clue: Pan handler
We have 2 answers for the clue Pan handler. See the results below.
- Worker with an apron
- One whose work causes a stir?
- Child, for one
- One who takes orders
- Person with a puffy white hat
- Dish maker
- Taster, at times
- White hat wearer
- __'s salad (dish containing strips of cheese)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 2012
- New York Times - October 17, 2010
- Netword - November 28, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2007
- LA Times - December 30, 2006
- LA Times - September 28, 2006
- LA Times - November 25, 2005
- New York Sun - May 27, 2005
- Washington Post - December 11, 2001
- Washington Post - July 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pan handler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!