Clue: Remorseful one
We have 2 answers for the clue Remorseful one. See the results below.
- Penitent one
- Wistful sort
- "Shoulda, woulda, coulda" thinker
- Sorry sort
- Person kicking himself, maybe
- One with second thoughts, say
- Sorry soul
- Contrite type
- One having second thoughts
- Who's sorry now?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 22, 2014
- Canadiana - September 02, 2013
- Netword - December 02, 2007
- Netword - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - January 13, 2002
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Remorseful one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!