Clue: Who's sorry now?
We have 3 answers for the clue Who's sorry now?. See the results below.
- Penitent one
- Remorseful one
- Wistful sort
- "Shoulda, woulda, coulda" thinker
- Sorry sort
- Person kicking himself, maybe
- One with second thoughts, say
- Sorry soul
- Contrite type
- One having second thoughts
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 07, 2015
- LA Times - October 21, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 19, 2011
- LA Times - November 28, 2009
- Washington Post - January 14, 2006
- New York Times - June 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Who's sorry now? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!