Clue: Peripatetic religious leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Peripatetic religious leader. See the results below.
- Renowned exile
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- "The Art of Happiness" writer
- 1989 Peace Prize recipient
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize awardee
- Buddhist leader
- Reincarnated leader
- Former resident of Lhasa's Potala Palace
- Tibetan bigwig
- 1989 Peace Prize winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Peripatetic religious leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!