Clue: Pharm. watchdog
We have 1 answer for the clue Pharm. watchdog. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Pharmaceutical-approving org.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- Medicine regulators: Abbr.
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 11, 2015
- LA Times - April 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 18, 2009
- LA Times - March 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pharm. watchdog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!