Clue: Photo shoot phrase
We have 1 answer for the clue Photo shoot phrase. See the results below.
- Snapper's line?
- Photographer's request
- Words heard just before freezing?
- Photographer's directive
- "Smile!" ... or a hint to the ends of the answers to the five starred clues
- Words before taking a shot?
- Encouragement before a shot
- Photographer's request, and a hint to what's hidden at the starts of 17-, 26- and 47-Across
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 07, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Photo shoot phrase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!