Clue: Snapper's line?
We have 1 answer for the clue Snapper's line?. See the results below.
- Photographer's request
- Words heard just before freezing?
- Photo shoot phrase
- Photographer's directive
- "Smile!" ... or a hint to the ends of the answers to the five starred clues
- Words before taking a shot?
- Encouragement before a shot
- Photographer's request, and a hint to what's hidden at the starts of 17-, 26- and 47-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Snapper's line? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!