Clue: Words heard just before freezing?
We have 1 answer for the clue Words heard just before freezing?. See the results below.
- Snapper's line?
- Photographer's request
- Photo shoot phrase
- Photographer's directive
- "Smile!" ... or a hint to the ends of the answers to the five starred clues
- Words before taking a shot?
- Encouragement before a shot
- Photographer's request, and a hint to what's hidden at the starts of 17-, 26- and 47-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Words heard just before freezing? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!