Clue: Pine exudation
We have 1 answer for the clue Pine exudation. See the results below.
- "Jurassic Park" mosquito preserver
- Plant dripping
- Mastic, for one
- Lacquer part
- Plant runner?
- Pine product
- Dragon's blood, e.g.
- Gum ___
- Copal or mastic
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 01, 2018
- New York Times - November 24, 2015
- Universal - December 12, 2014
- USA Today - April 21, 2014
- New York Times - November 08, 2010
- Universal - June 18, 2010
- Universal - May 12, 2009
- USA Today - June 04, 2008
- New York Times - October 25, 2004
- USA Today - March 04, 2004
- New York Times - May 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pine exudation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!