Clue: Plain folk
We have 1 answer for the clue Plain folk. See the results below.
- Plain People
- Some of the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Some Pennsylvania Dutch
- Plain-living sect
- Modern-day horse-and-buggy travelers
- Simple folk
- Group in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Mennonite group
- Horse-and-buggy folks
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 19, 2015
- New York Times - November 27, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 25, 2009
- New York Times - August 11, 2005
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Plain folk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!