Clue: Plain People
We have 2 answers for the clue Plain People. See the results below.
- Some of the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Some Pennsylvania Dutch
- Plain-living sect
- Modern-day horse-and-buggy travelers
- Simple folk
- Group in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Mennonite group
- Plain folk
- Horse-and-buggy folks
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 24, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - November 23, 2008
- New York Sun - July 13, 2007
- New York Times - December 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Plain People that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!