Clue: Some Pennsylvania Dutch
We have 1 answer for the clue Some Pennsylvania Dutch. See the results below.
- Plain People
- Some of the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Plain-living sect
- Modern-day horse-and-buggy travelers
- Simple folk
- Group in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Mennonite group
- Plain folk
- Horse-and-buggy folks
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 23, 2007
- New York Times - January 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Some Pennsylvania Dutch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!