Clue: Poet known for inventing words
We have 1 answer for the clue Poet known for inventing words. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- Pun-prone poet
- "One-L lama" poet
- "Hard Lines" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 25, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Poet known for inventing words that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!