Clue: Polite reply, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Polite reply, briefly. See the results below.
- Positive response to Aunt Polly
- Reply to a schoolmarm
- Backwoods assent
- Polite reply from a ranch hand
- Polite response from a ranch hand
- Polite rural assent
- "Okay, Aunt Bee," Opie-style
- Polite rural reply
- Polite backwoods affirmative
- Polite rural agreement
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 15, 2013
- Washington Post - February 05, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Polite reply, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!