Clue: Polly, to Tom
We have 1 answer for the clue Polly, to Tom. See the results below.
- Polly, to Tom Sawyer
- Jemima, for one
- West End classic "Charley's ___"
- Jemima, e.g.
- Clara, e.g., on "Bewitched"
- Rhody, in an old song
- Bee or Em
- Bluebelle, e.g., in old TV ads
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 26, 2012
- Netword - December 02, 2011
- USA Today - November 07, 2008
- USA Today - September 10, 2007
- Washington Post - March 30, 2007
- LA Times - January 28, 2007
- Netword - August 06, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- Washington Post - October 07, 2005
- New York Times - September 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Polly, to Tom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!