Clue: Pop group in "Muriel's Wedding"
We have 1 answer for the clue Pop group in "Muriel's Wedding". See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Found an answer for the clue Pop group in "Muriel's Wedding" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!