Clue: Pop group named for its members' initials
We have 1 answer for the clue Pop group named for its members' initials. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 24, 2018
- USA Today - February 08, 2018
Found an answer for the clue Pop group named for its members' initials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!