Clue: Porter's regretful Miss
We have 2 answers for the clue Porter's regretful Miss. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - April 22, 2011
- Universal - June 18, 2009
- New York Times - February 18, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - April 06, 2008
- LA Times - December 05, 2006
- LA Times - April 30, 2006
- Washington Post - December 06, 2004
- New York Times - September 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Porter's regretful Miss that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!