Clue: Pre-World Series event, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Pre-World Series event, for short. See the results below.
- Prelude to the 2000 World Series, for the Mets: Abbr.
- It was Cardinals vs. Mets in 2006
- World Series qualifying matchup, briefly
- Best-of-seven mid-October baseball playoff round that doesn't use the designated hitter rule: Abbr.
- 2008 L.A.-Phila. showdown
- The Col. Rockies won it in 2007
- MLB semifinal
- World Series precursor: Abbr.
- World Series precursor
- World Series prelude: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 23, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Pre-World Series event, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!