Clue: Predecessor of Rabin
We have 1 answer for the clue Predecessor of Rabin. See the results below.
- Former Israeli P.M.
- Rabin's predecessor
- Eshkol's successor
- 1970's P.M.
- Associate of Dayan
- 60's-70's P.M.
- P.M. elected in October 1969
- Israel's Golda
- Bergman's last role
- Dayan contemporary
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 23, 2017
- New York Times - May 22, 2011
- New York Times - May 17, 2009
- New York Times - June 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Predecessor of Rabin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!