Clue: Prefix with angle
We have 2 answers for the clue Prefix with angle. See the results below.
- Geom. shape
- Geometric fig.
- Four-sided fig.
- 4-sided fig.
- Prefix with angular
- Geom. figure
- Mathematical fig.
- Domino's shape (abbr.)
- Angular lead-in
- Equiangular 4-sided fig.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 18, 2015
- Washington Post - May 30, 2011
- Washington Post - July 12, 2008
- New York Times - May 08, 2007
- Washington Post - August 24, 2006
- Washington Post - May 01, 2006
- New York Times - November 28, 2005
- New York Sun - October 28, 2004
- New York Times - December 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with angle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!