Clue: Prefixes featured on some maps
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefixes featured on some maps. See the results below.
- Numbers usually in parentheses
- They're often found in parentheses
- Many new numbers these days
- 727 and others
- New York City has five
- 307 for Wyoming and 907 for Alaska
- 212 and 646, in Manhattan
- Numbers following 1
- 256 and 512, e.g.
- Long-distance callers' needs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Prefixes featured on some maps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!