Clue: President after Grant
We have 1 answer for the clue President after Grant. See the results below.
- Grant's successor
- Garfield's predecessor
- He introduced the Easter egg roll on the White House lawn
- Isaac with the album "Hot Buttered Soul"
- Elvin ___, 1960's-80's N.B.A. star known as "Big E"
- Mount ___, peak 90 miles SSE of Fairbanks
- First president to visit the West Coast while in office
- Profile on a 19¢ stamp
- First sitting president to visit the West Coast
- Oscar winner Helen
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 24, 2013
- Netword - September 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 24, 2010
- New York Times - December 15, 2008
- Netword - July 04, 2007
- Netword - February 07, 2007
- New York Sun - February 07, 2005
Found an answer for the clue President after Grant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!