Clue: President exiled to Hawaii in 1960
We have 1 answer for the clue President exiled to Hawaii in 1960. See the results below.
- First president of South Korea
- First South Korean president
- Korean statesman
- Former South Korean president
- Onetime Korean president
- Foreign leader exiled in Hawaii, 1960
- Korean president, 1948-60
- First president of Korea
- Korean leader Syngman ___
- Korea's Syngman ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue President exiled to Hawaii in 1960 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!