Clue: President who signed Camp David accords
We have 1 answer for the clue President who signed Camp David accords. See the results below.
- Reagan's predecessor
- # 6 ("Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.")
- SALT II signer
- #39 in a series
- 2002 Peace Nobelist
- Camp David accords president
- President who served in the Navy's nuclear submarine program
- Discoverer of King Tut's tomb
- President whose brother endorsed a beer
- Ford follower
Found an answer for the clue President who signed Camp David accords that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!