Clue: SALT II signer
We have 1 answer for the clue SALT II signer. See the results below.
- Reagan's predecessor
- # 6 ("Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.")
- President who signed Camp David accords
- #39 in a series
- 2002 Peace Nobelist
- Camp David accords president
- President who served in the Navy's nuclear submarine program
- Discoverer of King Tut's tomb
- President whose brother endorsed a beer
- Ford follower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue SALT II signer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!