Clue: Reagan's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Reagan's predecessor. See the results below.
- # 6 ("Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.")
- President who signed Camp David accords
- SALT II signer
- #39 in a series
- 2002 Peace Nobelist
- Camp David accords president
- President who served in the Navy's nuclear submarine program
- Discoverer of King Tut's tomb
- President whose brother endorsed a beer
- Ford follower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Reagan's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!