Clue: Pride precedes it, they say
We have 1 answer for the clue Pride precedes it, they say. See the results below.
- Headed for ___ (in imminent trouble)
- Riding for __: acting overconfidently
- Riding for ___: acting overconfidently
- 'Pride goeth before ___'
- It's what pride goeth before, they say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pride precedes it, they say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!