Clue: Princes, but not princesses
We have 1 answer for the clue Princes, but not princesses. See the results below.
- Charlie Chan's #1 and #2
- King's desires
- Heirs, often
- What Henry VIII wanted
- Conclusion of many firm names
- Royal heirs
- Princes, e.g.
- Chips off the old block
- Beneficiaries of primogeniture
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 13, 2015
- Universal - November 20, 2014
- Universal - April 08, 2007
- New York Times - April 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Princes, but not princesses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!