Clue: Printers' measures
We have 3 answers for the clue Printers' measures. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - January 23, 2017
- New York Times - December 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - May 31, 2006
- Washington Post - April 26, 2006
- Netword - April 12, 2006
- LA Times - January 30, 2006
- Washington Post - April 20, 2004
- USA Today - July 23, 2003
- USA Today - May 23, 2003
- Washington Post - October 26, 2001
- Washington Post - May 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Printers' measures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!