Clue: Private eye, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Private eye, slangily. See the results below.
- Private eye
- Sleuth, informally
- Private eye, for short
- Pinkerton, e.g.
- P.I., e.g.
- Sleuth, for short
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 05, 2013
- Universal - April 25, 2011
- Universal - January 05, 2011
- Universal - August 02, 2010
- Universal - July 04, 2010
- Universal - June 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 23, 2007
- New York Times - July 31, 2007
- New York Times - May 22, 2007
- USA Today - April 02, 2007
- USA Today - February 06, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Private eye, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!