Clue: Pulver's rank: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Pulver's rank: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 08, 2008
- Universal - November 06, 2007
- Washington Post - October 11, 2001
- Washington Post - February 26, 2001
- New York Times - January 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Pulver's rank: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!