Clue: Pupil of Pissarro
We have 1 answer for the clue Pupil of Pissarro. See the results below.
- "Mont Sainte-Victoire" painter
- "Bathers" painter
- "Le Vase Bleu" painter
- "The Card Players" artist
- "The Bathers" painter Paul
- Degas contemporary
- ''The Card Players'' artist
- Matisse reportedly called him "the father of us all"
- French post-impressionist
- Mont Sainte-Victoire painter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Pupil of Pissarro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!