Clue: Puts in the fridge
We have 2 answers for the clue Puts in the fridge. See the results below.
- Lets off some steam
- Relaxes, with "down"
- Loses heat
- Sits on a windowsill, say
- Becomes less enthusiastic
- Puts on ice
- Loses one's enthusiasm
- Becomes less angry, with "off"
- Sits on the sill, as a pie
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 16, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2016
- Universal - March 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2007
- Netword - April 03, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Puts in the fridge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!