Clue: Rank below a Lt. j.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Rank below a Lt. j.g.. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 06, 2008
- USA Today - September 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 24, 2002
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Rank below a Lt. j.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!