Clue: Redding of R&B
We have 1 answer for the clue Redding of R&B. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 09, 2016
- Universal - March 27, 2016
- New York Times - November 10, 2015
- New York Times - April 28, 2014
- New York Times - March 06, 2014
- Washington Post - April 14, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 30, 2008
- Washington Post - August 11, 2003
- New York Times - December 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Redding of R&B that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!